NMLSTA

Student Opportunity: STEAM Passport Virtual Field Trips

• 02/13/2020 6:10 PM
    Message # 8746211
    Mary Lou Lipscomb (Administrator)

My name is Ashley Lin and I am a student from Union High School in Vancouver, WA. I’m also the Founder & CEO of Project Exchange, a youth-led, 501c3 nonprofit increasing access to cross-cultural learning opportunities for middle & high school students around the world through digital programs.

From February 16-22, Project Exchange will be hosting the STEAM Passport virtual field trip series for middle & high school students to hear from inspiring STEAM female professionals around the world on how community, gender, and cultural identity has influenced their STEAM & personal journey. This is also a unique opportunity for students to learn about how various STEAM careers can be used to catalyze positive change!

More information about the STEAM Passport Virtual Field Trips can be found here, our list of field trip speakers/topics/registration links here!

We’re really excited about helping students see themselves in leadership roles and STEAM careers, and would love to share this opportunity with others. 

Ashley Lin

Founder & Executive Director

P: (360) 721-3665

www.myprojectexchange.com

National Middle Level Science Teacher's Association

"NMLSTA" is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.